HazcomTraining.us EPA, OSHA and DOT Online Training
HazMat General Awareness
Prepared by our team of regulatory compliance professionals, this course can supplement on-the-job training and can contribute to initial or refresher training for individuals in your organization:
- Those who need to be informed of their exposure to chemical and physical hazards from handling chemicals which require a Safety Data Sheet: GHS Hazard Communication
- Those who are involved in preparing shipments of hazardous materials or of transporting such materials: HazMat General Awareness
- Those who may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens (that includes almost everyone !!): Blodborne Pathogens
- Those who are responsible for the management of hazardous waste: Hazardous Waste Management
Training Bundles are designed to combine two or more Training Sessions in one purchase thus saving money over purchasing individual training sessions.They allow trainees to receive a more comprehensive understanding and training regarding the subject matter(s) of interest.
How does it work?
- Enter the number of employees you need to train in the “Qty” field
- You will need to purchase as many sessions as you have trainees
- As soon as you complete your purchase, you will be able to enter the names of your trainees. (This is so certificates can be issued in their names). You will be able to add the names now or later when you are ready; all at once or one at a time
- For every name entered, you will be emailed login information so that trainees can access the course
- The course lasts approximately 1 hour and can be stopped and resumed at will
- To verify and demonstrate the effectiveness of the training, the course includes tests which trainees will be allowed to take as many times as necessary
- Certificates are issued and are ready for printing immediately upon completion of the course
You won’t find a better Course …
You won’t find a better Value …
There is simply No Easier Way …
Sign up Now !
Copyright RCP, Inc. 2013 -2023 All Rightds Reserved